Craig Jones – Mexican Ground Karate Escapes Volume 1: Front Headlock Escapes
- Reviews (0)
Escape The Most Dangerous Front Chokes In Grappling With These Front Headlock Submission Counters From Grappling Star Craig Jones – Including The Secrets He Teaches UFC Champions Like Alexander Volkanovski
- Mexican Ground Karate Co-Founder & ADCC Finalist Craig Jones shows you all of the submission escapes that he uses to stay safe in front headlocks – including how to get out of guillotines, darces, and more.
- These techniques are built to give you time to escape from serious submission danger from one of grappling’s most common positions.
- Use some of the same moves that Craig taught to UFC Champion Alexander Volkanovski before his miraculous submission escape against Brian Ortega.
- Give yourself confidence to escape the front headlock so you can shoot often without fear of getting stuck or choked out.
- Key Concepts & Ideas
- The Arm in Guillotine
- Chin Strap
- How to Finish
- Square Hips
- Closed Guard Escapes 1
- Closed Guard Escapes 2
- Rotational Escapes
- Alexander Volkanovski, Mounted Escape
- Half Guard Bottom
- Double Leg – Turn the Corner
- Double Leg – Legs Across
- Double Leg – Cartwheel
- The Dump – Head Outside Single Leg
- The Club – Head Outside Single Leg
- Desanto Barrel Roll – Head Inside Single Leg
- High Elbow – Mercelotine – How to
- Side Control Danger
- Basic Swim
- Nicky Ryan Escape
- Ear Pummel
- Half Guard to Van Flue
- Side Control Top Danger
- High Wrist & How to Finish
- Defensive Options
- Anaconda Darce
- Deep Anaconda Defense – Volkanovski Used UFC 266
- Deep Darce Defense
- Early Anaconda & Darce Defense
- Seated Kata Gatame
- Early & Late Stage Defense
- Front Head Options & Issue of Head Height
- Pull Half Guard
Unlock Yourself From The Front Headlock Using Grappling And Wrestling Concepts, Including The Double Leg, Dump, Half Guard, And More!