John Perkins & Al Ridenhour & Matt Kovsky – The Attackproof Companion Series
ATTACKPROOF COPMPANION PART 1:
SELF-DEFENSE TECHNIQUES ARE USELESS UNLESS YOU’VE LEARNED HOW TO ADAPT TO CHANGING ATTACKS. This is the critical flaw of most systems.
This is the video series we’ve been planning ever since the publication of our book “Attack Proof: The Ultimate Guide to Personal Protection”. The DVDs will follow the learning progression in our book except where we feel certain subjects are better learned first…and, the instant access chapter feature lets you get to the segments you want to see instantly! This series would create the ideal method for “distance learning” if you cannot attend classes in New York.
PART ONE covers IN DEPTH: Awareness and avoidance, Warrior mentality, simple striking tools and Close Combat methodology, as well as everything you ever wanted to know about developing Dropping Energy to enhance your hitting power. This material is absolutely essential as it provides all the basic weaponry you’ll need to understand parts TWO and THREE.
HISTORY OF KCD (Ki Chuan Do–Guided Chaos)
Awareness strategies for the home, car, and when traveling
THE PERSONAL COMFORT ZONE
Focusing your fear
THE FRIGHT REACTION
FRIGHT REACTION DRILLS
The basic fright reaction
HITTING POWER AND DROPPING ENERGY
DROPPING ENERGY DRILLS
Wobble board/heavy bag training
Speed dropping with heavy bag
Palm heels, y-hand strikes, chops and gouges
Elbows, ridgehands, shoulders and slaps
Knees, kicks, and stomps
The “Real” pressure points
Stacking the spears
Mexican hat dance
REFLEX AND TENDON DEVELOPMENT
TV Cut drill
Sand bucket, Finger creep
GUIDED CHAOS COMBATIVES:
Simple, quick and deadly, this is the first level of Guided Chaos.
Dramatically increase hitting speed, power, balance and footwork skills that you can practice on your own–and put to use immediately. Master them in 6 weeks (with diligent training).
Simple, effective techniques created for U.S. soldiers in World War II and used in thousands of documented police and military conflicts, modified by John Perkins and enhanced by Guided Chaos dynamic motion principles.
Because of how they are edited, Guided Chaos DVDs and Downloads have more vital info packed into them than virtually any other self defense DVDs available. 3 hours and 27 minutes total on 2 discs.
Shot on Day 3 of the 2014 Boot Camp, the GCC DVD is the perfect complement to the Attackproof Companion Part 1 DVD but with UPDATED and far more focused material. Although there is some overlap between Part 1 and the GCC DVDs, they each have critical training not found in the other. The GCC DVD also is the essential training guide for those seeking GCC Course Completion or GCC Instructor Certification. Additionally, all the methodologies on the GCC DVDs are prerequisites for GC 1st degree.
• World War II Close Combat, Guided Chaos enhancements
3: LETHAL VS. NON-LETHAL TARGETING
• How politically correct, sportive or classical training can get you killed
• Ramping up and ramping down
• The strikes that are proven to work in real life and death combat–and those that don’t (if you’re a competitive fighter you’ll be surprised at the answer).
• The singular warrior principle that doubles your power while also keeping you out of trouble.
• Forget about super-secret “pressure points”, Dim-mak “death touches” and “unbeatable” submission holds: learn the ONLY 2 targets that are proven in war to Kill the Enemy.
4: LONG, MEDIUM & SHORT DISTANCE AWARENESS
• Establishing, maintaining and defending your Personal Comfort Zone
• 10 ways to save your life without fighting
• The simplest and most powerful way to respond to attacks
• The defensive strategy every prison inmate knows that YOU can use to keep you safe.
• The virtually foolproof 5-step Home Protection Plan.
• Simple “Street Smart Tips” for avoiding violence, safeguarding your home and family and protecting yourself while traveling, driving and exercising.
• The exact moment WHEN to defend yourself. Before or after could get you killed.
5: THE FRIGHT REACTION
• The instinctive defensive move our “animal” side knows how to do—but that most martial arts have erased.
6: THE 5 MAJOR DROP STEPS
• Comprehensive training regimens to teach you how to hit harder and more efficiently—for both solo practice and partner training.
• How to correct the most common striking errors virtually all beginners make.
• The Pro football drill that teaches you how to hit harder and faster than most martial arts techniques.
• The critical principle that allows you to hit harder with no windup or chambering that even most tai chi experts don’t know and that Muhammad Ali accidentally used to knock out Sonny Liston.
7: COMMON HITTING ERRORS
• Learn them or you could be cutting your power by half.
8: WHY DO WE STOMP STEP?
• Real violence isn’t like fighting in a nice clean dojo: How to fight and maintain balance and power on ice, oil, water or blood.
9: FLOWING BETWEEN DROP STEPS
• If you can’t adapt to changing circumstances you can’t hit with maximum balance and power.
10: ROCKET STEP CHOPPING
• The most powerful Drop Step paired with the Guided Chaos chop.
11: THE DRAC
• Protecting your face while splitting the enemy’s attack (and crushing his head).
12: THE GUIDED CHAOS CHOP
• Looser, faster and harder than a “traditional” chop.
13: FRIGHT REACTION DRILLS
• Dramatically increase your balance under attack. If done right, it could even be a fight ender–without throwing another blow.
14: STEEL TOE SHOES
• Two of the most important weapons you can take with you wherever you go that are also 100% legal (even AFTER you’ve used them to save your life).
15: BATTER UP
• Decrease reaction time.
16: ENTRY: THE PROW
• The one Universal Entry move that works against virtually any attack, high or low.
• Why blocking is a waste of time.
17: ENTRY: THE CCUE
• Universal defenses that work whether you’re attacked from the right, left, high or low–because you can never predict exactly how you’ll be assaulted.
18: THE PROW VS. MULTIPLE ATTACKERS
19: BASIC FOOTWORK AND KICKING
• How to multi-kick like a jack hammer while staying on balance.
20: ANYWHERE STRIKING
• Learn to hit FROM anywhere TO anywhere spontaneously with power and balance
21: TEN SECONDS OF HELL
• Drill: It isn’t pretty but you’ll learn to deliver the MOST damage in the SHORTEST time.
22: 7 SCENARIO TRAINING
• Gun defenses
23: LEGAL SELF DEFENSE
• The most important thing to say and do AFTER you’ve defended your life.
Get John Perkins & Al Ridenhour & Matt Kovsky – The Attackproof Companion Series download